"GIVE TODAY FOR TOMORROW"
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Robert K. Fox Family Y
5K Course will start and end in the YMCA rear parking lot.
- Awards to overall male and female winners and the top 3 in each age group. Age groups are: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 and over.
- Kids fun run in parking lot following 5K
- Registration fee is $15.00 for YMCA members and $20.00 for non-members if received by 5/2/15. Registration after 5/2 will be: $20.00 Members and $25.00 non-members.
- T-shirts to the first 150 registered.
- Race day registration and packet pick-up will be held at the YMCA and begin at 7:30 AM. (Actual race time is 9:00 AM).
- Please contact email@example.com 654-0616 ext. 280 or Bob Ross 740-504-1701 firstname.lastname@example.org - Fairfield Marlins program people please contact email@example.com
We're keeping it simple this year!
A research project regarding levels of interest in participation of out of school activities in the Lancaster area is being performed by a group of masters students at The Ohio State University.
They are requesting both student and parent participation in an anonymous online survey, which should take less than 5 minutes to complete.
The survey can be accessed using the following link: https://osu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bPYzy1vWHMf9ZQ0.
Your help in this research effort is greatly appreciated.